Founder Dana Jacoviello discusses the importance of forgiveness, and how it can change your life for the better when not holding onto anger.
PLEASE, if you feel like you’re having suicidal thoughts, talk to someone. There is NO coming back from suicide; it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Need help finding someone?
- Bullies Keep Out – Twitter @BulliesKeepOut, e-mail HELP@Bullieskeepout.com
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Trevor Project – 1-866-488-7386, Twitter @TrevorProject, Web TheTrevorProject.org
ABOUT BULLIES KEEP OUT
Bullies Keep Out LLC is an organization and movement to support, mentor, and raise awareness to those who have been bullied, harassed, or struggle from any form of hate, LGBT, Equality, Domestic Violence, Suicide Awareness, Addiction, Mental health awareness. It is a place to come together, unite, connect, and create change and through every avenue and outlet, which includes our celebrity and other special advocates who speak out and stand up with us. We aim to make voices be heard, build bridges, empower, motivate, raise awareness, take action, fundraise, and become so strong that as one we will not be broken down by any bully or form of hatred. BKO is built on a foundation of love, hope, kindness, and respect.
All this and more on this weeks edition of Bullies Keep Out!
Find Bullies Keep Out on Twitter @BulliesKeepOut
Support Bullies Keep Out by leaving a 5 star review on iTunes, Apple’s math gets us in front of more people’s eyes and ear 🙂
Support Bullies Keep Out by telling a friend
We also have a partnership with Tellest to share their fun pictures and the occasional short story!
Latest posts by That's Entertainment (see all)
- Mimi and Mal Episode 1: Once Upon a Time - May 14, 2019
- Bullies Keep Out Episode 15: Forgiveness - May 13, 2019
- The Ladies Who Rant Episode 15: The Heating Pad Woes - May 10, 2019